viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Post 9: 2015 Reflections Have you had a good year?

Well, in this post I have to talk to you about this year, and how it's going . First I have to say that this year I have had some good and bad moments, one of the worst moments in this year was when a couple days after my birthday my fater went ill, and he fell into the hospital, he was there for two months, it was really hard to see him that way. For those months I barely saw my mom, because she was always worried about my dad, she was all day in the hospital, and in the night she was very tired, so when she arrives at home she eats something and then go to sleep very quickly. But as the illness brings bad moments, it also brings good times. Now my father is at home, resting, and I'm able to see him every day. I skip classes when I can to stay at home and pass time with my parents, now I think that we have to show them that we love them and how grateful we are for the things that they have done for us. My father looks more joyful, and me and all my brothers expend very long times with him. I hope he gets well soon.
The coure that I most enjoyed this year is Anatomy, because the teacher is a very nice person, and I learn a lot. The most difficult part was to get familiar with the smell of the bodies, but until today I can't get used to the smell.
I wasn't really clear of my achievements for this year, but I know that I have been concretizing things that I consider to be important. I get so many new hobbies, like cosplaying and starting to play Yu-Gi-Oh! card game in a more competitive way.
I guess that every year comes with really bad and really good moments, so I think that this have been a very normal year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario