jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Post 8: Summer Plans

Well, in this post I'm going to talk to you about the places that I would like to visit in the future and in this summer.
I think that one of the places that I most want to go is to San Diego, California, in the United States, for the San Diego Comic Con, I was supposed to go next year with some friends, we are planning this trip for months, but we never get something concrete. I think that I won't be able next year, maybe some day I could travel there, when I get a job and I could start to save money for things like a long trip. It excites me very much to think about that trip, because all the things that I could see in the convention. I really want to go there. Another of my plans is going to the Salar de Atacama in the north of Chile, to see flamingos in natural state. I think that that trip is more reachable than the trip to San Diego, because of the money that I would have to spend in it. I'm making all my efforts to being able to travel there during the next year. On the other hand, my plans for the summer are very few. In this summer I would like to be with my friends, those that I barely see along the year and spend some great time with them. I don't have any plan of activities for this summer, because I know that I have to work the whole summer, for paying the college registration fee of next year and save some money for things like the journey to the north. If I reach that objective I would go with my girlfriend, she loves the flamingos, and we really want to see them free, not in the zoo.

2 comentarios:

  1. Salar de Atacama is one of the most beautiful places I have ever known!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Salar de Atacama is beautiful! I went to north of Chile in july, it was a good trip :)
    good luck!

    ResponderEliminar