jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Post 7: My Best Friend

In this post I'm going to talk to you about my best friend. This is a little bit problematic for me, because I love very much all the friends I have, and consider one above all of them is very difficult. Well, I'm going to pick one of my best friends, his name is Nicolas, I met him at the school in 7th grade, so we have been friends since 2007, for about 8 years, I consider him my best friend because he is very special for me. We always laugh at stupid things, we share the same sense of humor, share the same interests. Now it's difficult to maintain the relations close, because in the past we used to see each other every day at school, and even we spent the weekends together playing video games, seeing movies, and listening to music, and now we study in different places, we meet often, but not as often as I want, because there are always exams or group works for the college.  Still we talk like every day, we play video games together, online, and we talk by Skype, so we are in virtual contact very often and when there's a subject in which I have some trouble understanding he always helps me, like in anatomy or biology, because he is studying Nursery and he understands almost everything about those subjects. My best memory with him was a summer, we went to Pichilemu for one week, with another of my best friends, Hugo, and his parents. We spent a precious time together, we ate a lot, we laughed a lot, and we always remember that summer. The last time I saw him was this Monday, we went to a bar with my girlfriend in Plaza Ñuñoa and we drank some mojitos, and he told us about his practice in the Hospital de Carabineros.

3 comentarios:

  1. The better of life is have someone what laugh with you :D I hope you don't lose the contact with people like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is great history! is fantastic continue in contact !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pretty memories with your friends :) Great history.

    ResponderEliminar