jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Post 4: Election Day

Well, i guess we should start with the fact that i'm an student of social sciences, that's because one of the most important things to me is the common well-being. I think totally that the first step for the common well-being is to be kind with each other. We first should start to think in how could we help other people, or how we can make everyone's day a bit more pleasant. In my opinion, after having the idea of helping each other in mind, we can start to speak about politics. In the next presidential elections i think that i'm going to vote depending totally on what kind of people will be the candidates. That's a very important matter to me, and actually in the national contingency i guess, because all of the investigations and process that surrounds the politics and economics. I prefer not to vote than voting for the an option that not fulfill all my expectations. According to electoral campaigns, i think they are very invasive and messy, maybe whit the actual technology we could try not to get our towns so dirty, like having just electronic campaigns., but they are still invasive, because they are a form of publicity, and in my opinion publicity is always invasive.
I think the qualities of a person that would have a public position should include characteristics like being respectful to other people, being intelligent and eloquent.
I never have consider become a politician, simply because i don't like the politics careers, i like much more science than politics.
Making a constructive criticism to the electoral campaigns in my district is very difficult, because the politicians don't matter much about where (or even when) they put their posters. Still now, i could see publicity for Ricardo Lagos, who got elected a long time ago. That only means that the campaigns are not being executed in an efficient form, and how i mention after, we should take advantage of the technology for make this campaigns more clean and better.

1 comentario:

  1. me too think to the publicity is very invasive. Your opinion is very important!

    ResponderEliminar