jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

Post 5: My Future Job

Well, i would like to have a job in the PDI or in the SML as an forensic anthropologist, I imagine it very challenging, because the kind of things that you could see and it could be both indoors in a laboratory and outdoors in a fieldwork. I also would like to have a job as an investigator related with physical anthropology, and the main themes of the discipline as evolution or migration of ancient human groups. That's only a hope, because usually in the mention the older classmates says that there are not too much work offers, they say that is very difficult to get any job, and when you get the title you only can work in archaeological excavations if you are lucky, but i don't listen much to them.
I think if i get any job i would have to travel a lot, even if i'm shut in a laboratory, because always is necessary to travel to get some information. If my future job involves being locked up in a office i would be grateful, i would feel very comfortable, because as i said before, even if i'm locked up in an office or a laboratory i would be doing something related with physical anthropology.
I heard once of a major in facial reconstruction in Universidad de Concepción, that sounds very interesting for me, because combines two of my favorite areas, art and physical anthropology, and is an area of the discipline that is very new, with several new things to discover. I never have looked for information about this, but when the times comes i'm sure that i will wear out all the possibilities to get there. Finally i have to say that in any job that i would get related with physical anthropology i will do it gratefully.    

6 comentarios:

  1. It is very interesting! see more complicate, I hope your enjoy your work in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Osvaldo recently I founded rest of a human in the pampa.
    It was amazing...

    I was a good choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your comment is very interesting, I think it's a very difficult job , good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It sounds very interesting. I had always liked the idea of working in a lab.

    ResponderEliminar